Losing someone or something you love is very painful. After a significant loss, you may experience all kinds of difficult and surprising emotions, such as shock, anger, and guilt. Sometimes it may feel like the sadness will never let up. While these feelings can be frightening and overwhelming, they are normal reactions to loss. Accepting them as part of the grieving process and allowing yourself to feel what you feel is necessary for healing.
There is no right or wrong way to grieve — but there are healthy ways to cope with the pain. You can get through it! Grief that is expressed and experienced has a potential for healing that eventually can strengthen and enrich life.
What is grief?
Grief is a natural response to loss. It’s the emotional suffering you feel when something or someone you love is taken away. You may associate grief with the death of a loved one – and this type of loss does often cause the most intense grief. But any loss can cause grief, including:
- A relationship breakup –love failure
- Death of a loved one
- Survivors of suicide and their friends
- A miscarriage
- Loss of health
- Losing a job
- Loss of financial stability
- Death of a pet
- Loss of a cherished dream
- A loved one’s serious illness
- Loss of a friendship
- Loss of safety after a trauma
The more significant the loss, the more intense the grief. However, even subtle losses can lead to grief. For example, you might experience grief after moving away from home, graduating from college, changing jobs, selling your family home, or retiring from a career you loved.
When to seek professional hypnotherapy help for grief?
- Feel like life isn’t worth living
- Wish you had died with your loved one
- Blame yourself for the loss or for failing to prevent it
- Feel numb and disconnected from others for more than a few weeks
- Are having difficulty trusting others since your loss
- Are unable to perform your normal daily activities
Hypnotherapy sessions help you in loss/death of a loved one
1. You are totally aware of your surroundings; remember everything and you are the one performing the therapy.
2. You are not put under sleep or sedation.
3. You are guided to enter your subconscious mind and work for your mind health
4. You are guided to visualize the grief oriented subject (person lost) and communicate about the grief and pain of separation.
5. You are guided to request for energy transfer between both and ask for forgiveness and forgive wherever applicable.
6. Give him/her a healing from white light and help him/her enter white light which is the abode he/she have to reach after death.
7. Feel that you are no longer feeling the intense suffering but are happy and contented that you have done justice- what is needed for the departed soul.
8. You are relieved that you have sent him/her in to white light safely and calmly with heart filled love and care.
9. You are sure to feel positive that he/she is safe in his/her journey and evolution since you communicated with him/her and gave him/her the best path possible on earth.
10. This gives the foolproof method of giving a send off to the diseased loved one among many of the rituals on earth. This is the one you are doing with full conscious and subconscious participation.
11. Return to conscious world with satisfaction and assertion that you are going to live the life and evolution of yourself with the blessing and guidance of the loved one departed from earth with light heart.
12. Talk for years about the feeling you felt when you met your loved one and of the interactions you shared during the hypnotherapy with satisfied feeling and not with grief.
13. Share with your friend and family the benefit of mind oriented haling by hypnotherapy and ask them to experience one for themselves.
Dr. K. R. Gomatthi M.B., B.S.,
M.CSEPI (Member of council of sex education and parenthood International),
Certified Adolescent Health Counselor,
Advanced Pranic Healer and Pranic Psychotherapist.